Assertive Representation Against All Criminal Charges
A criminal conviction of any kind can have a long-term impact that is difficult to rebound from. In fact, merely being charged with a crime can have negative consequences. If you face criminal charges, it is important to enlist the services of a knowledgeable and proven criminal defense attorney as soon as possible.
In Bismarck and across North Dakota, that lawyer is Robert Bolinske Jr. of Bolinske Law Firm. We have more than a decade of proven results defending individuals against charges ranging from traffic violations and drunk driving to federal drug charges, white collar crimes and murder.
Minimizing The Impact Of Criminal Charges
We understand the seriousness that any criminal charge poses. Our aim is always to minimize to the greatest extent possible the impact of a criminal charge on your life. We do this by carefully reviewing the facts of each case and working closely with each client to develop the best possible legal strategy.
Mr. Bolinske has a record of producing positive outcomes through litigating in criminal court as well as reaching favorable agreements through negotiation.
If it makes sense to pursue a not guilty verdict and keep a charge off your record, we are prepared to advocate aggressively toward that goal. If the facts of a case make a plea agreement a more appropriate means of minimizing the impact on your life, we use a similarly assertive approach to achieve that.
Broad Experience And Bold Accomplishments
We have represented clients in a wide range of criminal cases. These include all types of federal charges as well as lesser offenses that are adjudicated in county and local courts. We represent clients who face these and other criminal charges:
- Murder, manslaughter or negligent homicide — These and other felony charges are aggressively prosecuted. It’s critical to have an equally aggressive defense lawyer protecting your rights.
- Aggravated assault or other violent crimes — The penalties for felony assault are stiff. There are a number of effective defenses to prove your innocence or reduce the charges substantially.
- Rape, sexual assault, sexual imposition or other sex crimes — A conviction of felony sex charges requires the defendant to register as a sexual offender for a minimum of 15 years and possibly for life. Knowledgeable defense is critical.
- Federal criminal charges — Police and prosecutors often overstep their rights in pursuit of a guilty verdict in cases involving felony drug charges, weapons crimes or other federal criminal acts. We have defended hundreds of clients against federal criminal charges.
- White collar crimes — Experienced defense against charges of identity theft, medical fraud, insurance fraud, embezzlement, tax fraud and all other white collar crimes.
- Theft and burglary — These charges encompass a broad range of acts, many of which stem from misunderstood actions or which can often be reduced to a minor offense.
- Domestic assault — Disagreements can escalate quickly and criminal charges can result. We’re here to help.
- Driving under the influence (DUI) — The penalties, which are stiff for first-time offenders, escalate dramatically for subsequent convictions or accidents that cause injuries. We work to help clients keep their driving privileges and minimize the impact of a DUI.
Ready To Protect You And Your Future
If you face criminal charges of any sort, it is too important to enlist the help of a lawyer who only dabbles in criminal law. At Bolinske Law Firm we have earned a reputation over more than a decade serving clients in North Dakota as a criminal defense law firm that gets results.
Call 701-516-8105 or use our online contact form to schedule a consultation. We will review the facts of your case and provide straight talk about your options and what we feel we can accomplish for you.